wifi means: Wireless ethernet. 802.11b is the most popular standard. Technophobes believe that schoolchildren can get cancer from it. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Nigel Simmons)
What else does wifi mean?
- Wireless Fidelity is also known as WiFi. There are many WiFi providers available in most places. The best thing is that they’re all completely free. You have the option to pick from Joe’s WiFi, Linksys or Netgear. Linksys and netgear will give you the most experience, as the people who rename routers are likely not smart enough to lock them. No contracts, no obligations, no credit card required WiFi is the new wave in technology. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Edmundo Santiago)
- ******* wireless internet (in Slang Dictionary, added by Mireya Larson)
- McDonald’s is why you love it. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Verónica Medina)
- It is the foundation of my life. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Fermín Romero)
- We always take the blame for our inability to communicate clearly. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Anderson Velazquez)