wey means: The mexican word Wey can mean different things. It can be spelled buddy if you speak it well, but it is used to insult someone. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Riley Black)
What else does wey mean?
- Mexican slang: wey = dude (in Slang Dictionary, added by Anahi Carter)
- It’s a casual name for someone you know, or perhaps just someone that you see on the street. (in Slang Dictionary, added by India Berry)
- Mexican slang terms include “wey”, which can be translated as “Que pasa” here meaning “What’s the matter dude”. 2Slang insult: “Mira, esa ****** youy”. Yo voya matar El” Literally “Look at this ******* bitchfag. He’s going to be killed” 3Saying, “Ore le Wey”, figuratively meaning “Pray for him”. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Robert Huber)
- My LA experience witnessed a transformation of “Buey” from Ox to “Wey,” meaning Ox when it wanted to. Or “dude” when it wanted to. Would you like to know more about buey’s use as insult? (in Slang Dictionary, added by Natalia Mckee)
- 1.mexican language: The origanal definition is a bull who has his testes removed to force him to work harder. He isn’t going be sexually active anymore. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Jerome Conley)