unresponsive means: Displaying a lack in responsiveness (in Merlin Dictionary)
What else does unresponsive mean?
- Verb not responsive. Not responding to any action. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Giovanni Michael)
- A person who claims they don’t have responsibility, but they should take full responsibility. The term “undead” is similar to that of dead but presumed to be. While unresponsible does not mean that you are responsible for your actions, it is still a responsibility. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Liduvina Flores)
- The state in which one can be mentally alert to the other person’s communication, but cannot physically respond due to feeling like exhaustion. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Haiden Rivas)
- People who choose to not respond for any reason. Like our local government which continues to move forward despite ignoring the fact that all elected officials are paying them. (in Slang Dictionary, added by RapisWonky)
- Non-assertive because of lack of response. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Aiden Barr)