tpms means: 1. **** per Minute 2. This is a handy method of determining the value of a movietic work. One divides the length by the number of women in scanty clothes. To get the **** per Minute, one multiplies by 2 the number of women. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Kailyn Rice)
What else does tpms mean?
- Windows 11’s stupid trust platform module requirement. It seems to provide security. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Francisco Chapman)
- Saint Lucians use the term TPM, which is a common expression that means “The People Man”. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Eddie Suarez)
- Trusted Platform module TPM (or a small chip in notebooks) is used to compile the Trusted Computer Group. It is typically made by Infineon. The chip contains data encryption keys and can be used for security purposes. Many believe it to be Digital Rights Management, DRM. It is commonly used for computer security. It can also be used by the “public key” within the TPM to identify computers, much in the same way that intel’s failed CPU id scheme years ago. This is often referred to as Big Brother in the surveillance and tracking of your activities. However, legislation is already in place to criminalize the use, manufacture, possession, or sale of a non-compliant computer. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Skylar Walsh)
- Talking Points Memo 1. This term is used by pundits in politics to direct and focus debate on one topic. 2. Popular with grassroots organizing efforts, this progressive blog is on the internet. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Ruth Caldwell)
- TPM is past memory. When you hear a song or utter a word that makes you think about your ex. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Eschew)
Go to comments