tko means: Technical Knockout- This is a term used in boxing to describe a situation when one boxer knocks down the opponent three times. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Alberto Larson)
What else does tko mean?
- 1. TKO is a boxing term that means “Techinical knock out”. Technical knockout is when someone is taken out of the ring three times. 2. However, it means you have been rejected three times in your love life. It’s true, though it is sad. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Keyon Simon)
- Los Angeles’ “the knockout crew”, or the total “kaos “… team of writers. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Blas Álvarez)
- Turbo, Kelly and Ozone. The 1984 movie “Brakin” was also known as “Breakdance”, in Europe. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Zachery Sampson)
- Three 8-year old brothers who have no life. On GameFAQs, they post lies claiming that their team has killed Resident Evil: Outbreak players. To make their feelings better, they create multiple fake GameFAQ accounts and flood the REO message board with lies claiming they are somebody else or that TKO pwned them. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Finn Hubbard)
- It is the act of knocking someone out. Absolute Knockout. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Jasper Velazquez)