tina means: Crystal Meth. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Shaun Edwards)
What else does tina mean?
- Incredible, sexist, most amazing girl, big *****, and ****. Always happy for guys The daughter of God. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Ean Levy)
- Her ***** are very large and she is very accident-prone. She also has beautiful legs. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Mckenzie Evans)
- Tina is the most beautiful ******* earth. Tina is a funny, caring, sweet, and loving girl. Tina is the most beautiful girl in the entire room, and it’s impossible to not love her. Even if she doesn’t value your time, she can make you feel good and smile. She is a true love to all who are fortunate enough to have the opportunity to meet her. Her smile is as radiant as her heart. Her face is almost as beautiful as her heart. She is the best friend anyone could ask for, and she would make a great girlfriend. She’s also hot. Tina is a hot girl, so grab her tightly. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Coulter)
- You will be blown away by someone who can take your breath away The letter T stands for “The way I take your breath away.” It is because I love it when your breath takes my breath away N stands for No one else steals my breath Asthma is a deadly disease. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Iris Mendez)
- TINA stands for “There is No Alternative”. This slogan was often used by Margaret Thatcher, the Conservative British Prime Minister. This phrase is used by Thatcher to indicate her belief that only the market economy works. The debate is now over. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Cyrus Giles)
- Enjoys having a good time in bars. Will teach you how to play pool in the bar Also, a great chick all around. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Iyana Monroe)