the blue eye means: Literally, just blue eyes. Stop ******* with them as a sign of personality. All eyes are beautiful regardless how rare or common they may be. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Carissa Blanchard)
What else does the blue eye mean?
- It is the second most popular eye color and it is often associated with those from Northern Europe’s Baltic Sea region. Blue eyes in many cultures are more attractive than any other color, however many people with brown eyes disagree. The following may explain why. This is usually a recessive trait. Its persistence in European countries can be attributed to the fact that blue-eyed people find blue eyes more appealing than other colors. The prevalence of blue eyes is much lower than that of brown and even more than that for green. If you look at the world’s population, it is clear that brown eyes are more common than blue. Blue eyes can be found in very small numbers in Canada, Australia and other “colonies”, while green is rare in Iceland. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Javier Domínguez)
- This is the second most rare eye color. 1.Green Eyes. 2.Blue Eyes. 3.Brown Eyes. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Clinton Duke)
- Blue eyes make people the most talented, beautiful, smartest and sexiest in the world. They will be your best friend and best lover and you’ll always love them. They’re sweet, powerful, and far more beautiful than any other. You should be grateful for blue eyes. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Krystal Miranda)
- These are the best eyes on earth. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Tyree Rowland)
- Human eye colors that can range in color from very pale, faint blues to deep blues. The original blue eyes resulted from a genetic mutation that was passed on to a person living 10,000 years ago. This means there is a possibility of inbreeding. Sometimes blue eyes can be associated with femininity, but studies show that they are more prevalent in women in Europe than in America. Although they may be on the decline in America, it is not likely. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Zackery Contreras)