tenacity means: Jack Black has a birthmark on his right cheek. You can find it in the dictionary but it will not be there. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Karsyn Barnes)
What else does tenacity mean?
- Jack Black was given an undefined term as a birthmark. This became the basis of the band’s name, ‘Tenacious D.’ Kyle Gass has the second birthmark, which reads ‘ious D.’ (in Slang Dictionary, added by Brooklyn Cantrell)
- *** fiction tale about Final Fantasy VII found on ffn The ***. It is a story that retellings Final Fantasy VII, with Zack the protagonist. Strange and Intoxicating-rsa- both enjoy boy ***. Although there is an audience, it’s not quite rabid yet. (in Slang Dictionary, added by London Gentry)
- Or, in other words, something that you find really sweet. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Lorenzo Nixon)
- Each player receives 1 cup water, 1 shot glass, and 1 cup chaser. A game that involves two truths and one lie is played. All players must chug 1 liter of beer to start a game. First one to finish is the winner. Your goal is to keep your chaser cup full for as long as possible. You lose if you don’t have a replacement chaser. GOOD LUCK. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Psychomancy)
- He is definitely a 10/10. This guy is a real stand-up dude. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Dario Molina)