sustainability means: The lens of sustainability allows us to see all problems through a different perspective. Because one can’t be achieved without the other, sustainability encompasses both environmental and social justice. This means that you live life fully without jeopardizing the ability of future generations to do so. Respecting the interconnectedness of all living things and acknowledging the responsibility each individual has for the consequences of his or her actions on future life forms is part and parcel with this philosophy. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Abel Schroeder)
What else does sustainability mean?
- One word urban Caucasians used to describe their feelings of self-worth. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Gavin Dawson)
- Ability to endure an array of socio-economic and environmental challenges now and into the future. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Subtle)
- 1. The hippy dippy cosmic cupcake is loosely used to describe just about any environment that makes it sound like you understand what you are talking about. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Passel)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a male erection. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Courtney Reilly)
- To avoid the loss of natural resources, in order to preserve an eco-balance between human needs and ecosystems. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Maximus Morris)