subsequent means: Follow in order or time; success. (in Merlin Dictionary)
What else does subsequent mean?
- Adj. Adj. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Elizabeth Wallace)
- A consequence or the result of an action is called subsequence. If it’s “subsequently”, an adverb meaning that the consequence is of the action taken, (in Slang Dictionary, added by Darryl Richardson)
- Following is more important than pursuing something at once. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Ariel Marquez)
- It is a wipe down of your ***. This happens because it wasn’t the right first time. It is usually done because you feel extreme pain from the residue between your cheeks. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Thalia Spencer)
- If someone doesn’t have the ambition to grow their vocabulary they will end up using the same word or phrase in too many sentences. Pleonasm is different because it only applies to one subject per sentence. SLRS is only possible when a person acts like a total ******* idiot. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Adonis Saunders)
- Subsequences are subway feet long and divided into four sections. The subsequence is then covered with 4 gallons pure mayonnaise, and then rubbed in four buckets full of the best lube. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Beltrán Flores)