stillborn means: Born dead. (in Merlin Dictionary)
What else does stillborn mean?
- Failure to succeed at or before the beginning of the project or its inception. (in Merlin Dictionary)
- This means that you are dead at your birth. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Paradiddle)
- 1. One person is born with no life signs. 2. Unfinished projects are almost certain to fail. 3. Although some might consider it offensive, it is a nickname. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Godofredo Cabrera)
- An online player who leaves the controller and does not quit the game. This is a person who uses online gaming sites such as Halo, leaving behind their character and making them liable in online games. It is akin to being AFK Away from Keyboard, except that it is ******* stupid not to use AFK in online games. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Saniyah Monroe)
- A baby who is still born can be described as a child born to a sleepy angel. Still born babies will be an integral part of their mother’s life for the rest of their lives. Still born refers to a baby their mother gave birth to but was not able or willingly given. People don’t understand that a still-born baby is their mothermy’s child. Although they may not have made it this far, a stillborn is still their mother’s baby. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Tobías Reyes)