spf means: Sold in Pending Funds. This item was sold but hasn’t been traded for cash. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Donovan Douglas)
What else does spf mean?
- Strictly Platonic Friend is an acronym that can be used in these different situations: The person must be close friends with the opposite ***. Your relationship should resemble two lovebirds in certain aspects Yet, the idea of you as a couple can make either one or both of you feel uncomfortable. The person will be your convenient ****** at all ****-i’need-a date events. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Ananías Cano)
- **** the side *****. You don’t have to take the time to remove your pantsies. This creates an entirely different feeling. This is best done with a pair of **** pants. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Victorino Martín)
- Online **** Piss **** is a safe way to say it. This is used to show extreme anger about a situation. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Myla Hart)
- Two frames per second It is similar to FPSFrames Per Second. This indicates how long it takes to render one frame in video or a gaming game. This is mainly used by: Gamers who play high-end games with old hardware, and amateur motion artists rendering desktop videos. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Amaro Peña)
- Your computer will be so slow that you get frames per second instead of seconds. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Miley Ritter)