scrum means: Rugby’s version of a play where the forwards gather around the ball, and then struggle for possession. (in Merlin Dictionary)
What else does scrum mean?
- The formation or mass of players in a particular play. (in Merlin Dictionary)
- Situation that is chaotic or confusing and involves many people. (in Merlin Dictionary)
- Engage in a scrum (in Merlin Dictionary)
- An ensemble of penguins OR An offense in Rugby OR A set of software programs that can be used to create a specific type of program. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Stoupsoy9)
- A ballsack’s wrinkled skin. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Beckett Hobbs)
- This noun is used to refer to someone who removes all the food from a plate. A person who consumes the leftovers of others. Scrum is a crumb scraper or scraper for crumbs. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Rylee Serrano)