sans means: This is the most famous skeleton and hilarious meme. This skeleton was first seen in the videogame Undertale. It has been extremely popular since then and experienced a massive popularity spike around the halfway point of 2018, with the release Deltarune. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Myah Lee)
What else does sans mean?
- The game Undertale features a skeleton that is very funny and many people are eager to have a good time with him. I don’t know how to fool a skeleton, but it’s okay. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Elizabeth Wallace)
- The jokester skeleton of the videogame undertale. Papyrus is his older brother and he loves puns. Sans has a tendency to sink into depression and is going to be a very unhappy brother. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Brayan Fletcher)
- Un-enjoyable experiences from a skeleton. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Coprology)
- A skeleton in Undertale. He enjoys puns, and is lazy. He loves ketchup, and will do anything to get your **** in the genocide race. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Talia Sloan)
- Skelet, our favorite comic skeleton. It is obvious how much Papyrus loves him. Although Papyrus might not enjoy our jokes, their love is too strong to be broken. Sans isn’t bothered by Genocide, but he won’t stop a neutral run. Sans is one of our favorite characters. We know that he sees all timelines and can remember them all. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Pierre Gibson)