rotten tomatoes means: One site that reviews movies and is run by hipsters. These people give poor ratings to mainstream movies, and very high ratings for “underground” or “cult-classic” films that no one has ever heard of. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Laura Cuevas)
What else does rotten tomatoes mean?
- An online forum loosely founded on discussing movies and reviewing them. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Caroline Stark)
- This is true terroristic acts of terror for the sick. The “Rotten Tomato”, a latex balloon filled with water, has one flaw or an upgrade that depends on your level of illness. A ****** can fill any color balloon, including red, green, yellow or yellow. It will also include one or more servings of fresh or seasoned diarrhea. This article is not intended to cover the process of filling a balloon. Be creative. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Yolanda Arias)
- A free online database that compiles movie reviews. Rotten Tomatoes compiles more than 100 movie reviews and displays the average rating. It is based on stars given and percent of “fresh” reviews. The movie is considered “fresh” if 60 percent of reviews have been written within the last 30 days. Otherwise, the film is considered “rotten”, hence its name. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Destinee Barron)
- You throw something at bad actors in theatre. It could be a rotten tomato, or another bit of litter. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Travis Gonzalez)
- A man who feigns disgust at a woman on the rag, and then takes her to his house. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Cadence Rich)
- Many people dislike this review site because it doesn’t give their favorite movie a rating above 80 percent. Primarily, it is used by angered teens to complain about the “biasing” of critics. (in Slang Dictionary, added by MandirLingo)