roll tide means: Rejoice in the University of Alabama’s football team. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Valery Bowen)
What else does roll tide mean?
- Students at University of Bama must learn one thing before they can graduate. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Tamara Howe)
- If someone in your family did something NSFW. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Sebastián Fuentes)
- An appeal to those who were not able to achieve enough success in their lives to become Auburn fans. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Linda Graham)
- This is a phrase that brainless people use to say after they are arrested for an absurd crime. Officially, the University of Alabama’s battle cry and the best period joke. They are screamed out by drunken students, who will not be able to find work in the real world due to their Alabama degree being rejected by anyone outside the state. Despite their illusions of intellectual strength. They would be better off going to any other school in the SEC than the Mississippi ones. These clothes are often found on employees at gas stations and Walmart, as well as other residents of trailer parks. This saying usually comes with a number between 10-25, which refers to the legendical number of National Championships Alabama claims. Even the most dedicated Alabama fans cannot agree on this number. This is not all. The phrase can also be moaned after being ejaculated onto Bear Bryant’s picture while simultaneously using the houndstooth plug. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Valeriano Sánchez)
- ****** is a crime committed by a person, mostly in Alabama. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Sara Peña)
- An all-encompassing term for approval. Akin to “right on”, “hell yeah”, or “awesome”. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Mila Lambert)