purple heart means: Drinking beers is often done at or following a party. The wounded soldier’s unfinished beers are gathered together in one large cup and then drank it up until the end. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Deja Gamble)
What else does purple heart mean?
- It involves triumphantly crushing on a girl’s chest, then using a lamp or black light to view your glowing white cumin in fluorescent purple. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Kira Lucero)
- This military medal is awarded to U.S. Army soldiers who were wounded by enemy troops or soldiers who are related to fallen or missing soldier killed in action. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Felix Archer)
- It is a medal that was received by the military. This medal is similar to 800mg Ibuprofen in the military. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Augusto Ferrer)
- Even though the sacrifice was not enough for the friends, you jumped on the grenade bar. The medal of bravery is still awarded to you. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Adriel Kirk)
- A girl sucking your balls hard enough to make you ache, it’s called a puple. The puple’s color is with your balls turned and the heart that has the strength to endure the circumstances. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Clara Vidal)
- A 1:4 killdeath ratio in BF2. It is the minimum number of kills required to get 20 death. Hense. You suckass in the game. Getting a purple heart furthers your sucking, but you are now being told that this is by EA. You can die to deal with it. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Cara Nolan)