prudent means: Be careful or wise when dealing with practical issues; use good judgement or common sense. (in Merlin Dictionary)
What else does prudent mean?
- A quality that is characterized by wisdom or care in practical matters, or planning for the future. (in Merlin Dictionary)
- You are able to adapt means to ends with shrewdness; you can be discreet and sensible, as well as being practical wise. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Celia Cooley)
- A man stomps on a girl’s feet and then ejaculates in her mouth as she screams. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Lorelei Mills)
- It is the act of walking on the foot of a girl and screaming in her face while she stomps on it. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Antonia Álvarez)
- An idiotic fcking **** who can’t reach the gold rank in League of LegendYosi boy. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Jesús Jiménez)
- You should take precautionary steps before you start a sudsy scrub, in order to prevent any unexpected ice-bucket challenges that may occur when you wait for the warm water to flow through your pipes to your shower-head. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Macey Collier)