pdt means: Abbreviation: Function Pacific daylight hours (in Slang Dictionary, added by Boston Mccullough)
What else does pdt mean?
- Pokey Downey Thingy is the middle of a trimmer. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Abdullah Monroe)
- “Pokey Downey Thing” Any object that can be used to push the joint’s end to compress it further, such as keys or sticks. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Abelardo Reyes)
- The perfect temperature for drinking A tea’s optimal temperature, or range of temperatures in certain cases. It is hot enough to heat the body, mind and soul but not too hot that it causes burns on the lips and ruin the flavor of the biscuits. PDT can be very individual. The actual temperature may vary depending on the person. Attention: Tea at PDT is usually consumed in less than 3 minutes. This happens because the tea has reached a low temperature. It all depends on what type of cup you use. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Yatobyo)
- Pacific daylight hour is also the most hilarious thing about World of Warcraft doing maintenance just two hours prior to their server time. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Rachael Delgado)
- Public Display of Technology. When someone displays the latest technology hardware, such as a smart phone, digital camera or GPS in public. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Cristal Chung)
- “Pokey Down Ting” is the name for the item used to poke your marijuana when rolling a spliff. It could be any object from the clipper to a strip filter to your glasses to your glasses. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Palinode)