p.o means: PROBATION OFFICER. This is the most amazing job you could have. I was able to get out of multiple speeding tickets thanks to their cool badge. The best part about Juvenile Probation? You can yell at the punk kids all day. It doesn’t matter if they threaten us with death, it’s just good fun. We bike around the city and see junkies smoking crack or wangsters smoke weed. We don’t care about them dying slowly, so people swerve away. You don’t need to have a gun and we can’t chase the children away if they run from you. The best part is that everyone believes you’re a law-abiding citizen because you are P.O. You are a bunch dumbasses. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Natalee Chase)
What else does p.o mean?
- P.O is Project Originalz. It’s a Toronto hood. P.O. is part of the **** Bloods gang. Sometimes, the P.O is called “Alexandra Park”. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Manuel Maxwell)
- P.O is an acronym for Projects. P.O can also be slang for Alexendra Park, inner-city in Toronto. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Brassage)
- PROPERTY OF _______________ Like Property of Me What your boyfriend may write on your hand, and what you might write to him You can also be pissed off A type of officer dude A post office. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Lorelei Mills)
- The P.O stands for Pissed Off or Pissed Off. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Kinley Prince)
- This term is used to refer to a smelly ******. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Nigel Simmons)