omw means: Very useful for games, On My Way (in Slang Dictionary, added by Demócrito Ibáñez)
What else does omw mean?
- Sometimes, “oh my words” is misunderstood to mean “on my path”. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Demarcus Lawrence)
- “On my Way” A name nobody uses, but a group of geeks from apple program it into their iphone to demonstrate features. It is now a universally known and used by everyone. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Aubree Flores)
- The short form for “on my way”, which could, if used at a music festival or high, be confused with “Oh my wow”. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Kaelyn Nixon)
- Oh My Word replaces “Oh My God” and “Oh My Gosh”. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Aurelio Márquez)
- OMW On My Way How to send a friend a text message when you leave your home to get to your friend’s house. They will then be waiting for you when you arrive. OMW-On my Way. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Perspicacity)