ntr means: NTR, Netorare jap. Qin Qu rare Qin ne, Qin Qu rae, jap. Qu raretorare, a noun, is from Qu rarerutorareru. It means “have something stolenrobbed”. This is an anime genre that is most common in ******. The main plot involves the protagonist having his/her lover taken by someone. In a Netorare HentaiNTR, the *** will be more about the affair between the couples than on the relationship of the spouses. NetorareNTR typically has a woman character who cheats on her boyfriend or husband, although it is possible for a man to also sleep with other women. NetorareNTR ****** often ends in unhappy characters that are regretful and depressed. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Raven Waller)
What else does ntr mean?
- This is the product of the quantity of substance, temperature, and ideal gas constant. It’s according to the ideal law equal to volume times pressure. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Thalia Richards)
- NTR, or netorare, is the act of cheating on your partner with another person. This is a popular tag in doujins and ******. Netori is also used to describe the reverse, such as when someone steals your lover. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Corinne Barajas)
- Netorare Japanese: The Cuckold. This is what some weebs love to do. Often a beautiful girl who needs something from her husband. Sometimes she ends up being fucked either by her husband’s best friend, son, stepson or the house-owner. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Taliyah Carney)
- The Japanese acronym for ****. It has three meanings depending on what the content is. Reverse Netorare. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Sebastian Powers)
- NTR, a sub-genre of ******, is where a male character takes away a female character through cheating or romance. It gives the observer two emotions, sexual satisfaction and jealously. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Johnny Fitzgerald)