nani means: Informal Japanese translation of “What?” This is a common expression that you’ll hear in anime, as well as in manga. It’s a straightforward response to any confusing, offensive or mysterious. It can be used in almost any circumstance. You sound more cosmopolite when you speak Japanese. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Kaya Jefferson)
What else does nani mean?
- Japanese for “what” This is the Japanese equivalent of “omae mou shinderiu”, meaning “you’re already dead”. It’s a catchphrase used by Kenshiro, the main character. This is usually where an ear-**** falls. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Charlie Willis)
- What is japanese for “what?” Usually used when you are surprised. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Flink)
- Nani, Inukitut is the Northern Canadian language for Inuit. It means “Where”. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Alicia Ortiz)
- Nani Translation: Meaning of japanese (in Slang Dictionary, added by Ciro Domínguez)
- She is a beautiful, funny, hot and caring girly. Every1 loves nani. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Sylvia Love)