mandatory means: Obligatory; required or ordered by an authority (in Merlin Dictionary)
What else does mandatory mean?
- A mandate is defined as: (in Merlin Dictionary)
- A League of Nations mandate is granted to a territory. (in Merlin Dictionary)
- Adj., adv. Definitely required or desired. (in Legal Dictionary)
- When referring to law, the term “mandatory”, is used to denote that something must be done. (in Legal Dictionary)
- The following are some common legal uses for the word “mandatory”: (in Legal Dictionary)