la croix means: La Croix is “the Cross”. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Joaquín Guerrero)
What else does la croix mean?
- A bubbly water with a touch of fruit nobody can understand. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Lilian Melton)
- 1. The Cross 2 . Sundance Beverage Company distributes a beverage that is “No Calories”, No Artificial Sweeteners and Sodium-Free. Available in unflavored, pure, and coconut flavors, as well as lemon, lime, oranges, lemon-limes, mango, passion fruits, apricot, and pamplemousse grapefruit. 3. Drink often enjoyed in homes of your vegetarian or health-conscious friends “But I also like sushi.” “Yo, Do you have any sparkling water brands? -example: Perrier or S. Pellegrino.” “Nah man, but I got dis La Croix” “La Croix, What’s That? Is it Santana DVDX?” It’s like a Perrier bromedog “Iiiigght it I can dig It Toss me one Stud muffinator.” Proceeds to throw can; friend doesn’t catch soda, expensive family heirloom. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Jaylin Watkins)
- It can be translated from Italian to Mandarin, Chinese to Greek to Chinese and English to American Sign Language. British to Bolivian then back to Mandarin to Russian. Finally it is finally translated into English. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Danica Bruce)
- It’s basically methadone, for those who are dependent on diet soda. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Joy Maxwell)
- Straight person with fruity, gay behavior or personality. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Kiana Park)
- Literally carbonated water, which tastes almost like it was prepared next to someone who had ever thought of a fruit. You get half a second worth of tasty flavor and then 10 minutes worth of metallic aftertaste. Named “La Croix”, because it was used to cover graves of leadpoisoning. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Fernando Díaz)