knead means: Mix ingredients together in a mixer or by hand to create a consistent dough. (in Cooking Dictionary)
What else does knead mean?
- Use your heels to work the dough, pressing down and folding it until it is smooth and elastic. (in Cooking Dictionary)
- Use a press motion to manipulate, accompanied with folding and stretching. (in Cooking Dictionary)
- Use your hands to work the dough by folding, pressing down, and then turning over. (in Cooking Dictionary)
- Mix and create a homogeneous mass by pressing and folding the hands. (in Merlin Dictionary)
- A method of shaping or making by using the hands, such as folding, pressing and stretching. (in Merlin Dictionary)
- Press, squeeze or roll your hands with your hands as in massaging. (in Merlin Dictionary)