ignorance is bliss means: This term is used in a catchy way to justify an apathy regarding a subject. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Suaveolent)
What else does ignorance is bliss mean?
- A lack of knowledge about a particular situation. You are more happy being ignorant than you realise when the truth is out. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Aaliyah Henry)
- A lack of information in relation to a situation. When the truth becomes clear, one can see that they are much happier not knowing. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Jessie Webster)
- This is a common phrase used by female persuasion. The phrase is similar to the cliches “Everything happens because of a reason” or “Red Rover, Red Rover.” “Send Jimmy on.” This is used to explain a difficult situation in a clear and concise manner. It is as if such an event were possible. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Jonathon Cooke)
- Modern capitalism’s phrase for “if it isn’t yours to start with and you weren’t instructed what to do, don’t touch” (in Slang Dictionary, added by Whisternefet)
- The motto of Donald Trump. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Anthony Shelton)