hdr means: High-Dynamic-Range. This is used mainly in photography. This is a set of techniques that allows for a wider dynamic range between the darkest and lightest parts of an image. Because of camera limitations, this effect cannot be achieved in one exposure. Unfortunately, many people attempt to copy the look by labeling their overdoned photos HDR. They are not HDR images. They often have a lower dynamic range than the original image. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Donato Vega)
What else does hdr mean?
- HDR is High Dynamic Range. It is essentially an advanced rendering technology which makes video games extraordinary. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Teófila Hidalgo)
- Heavy. Deep. It is real. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Raquel Giménez)
- Halarious death-defying romance (in Slang Dictionary, added by Riley Black)
- This is a stupid way to show people that you can take multiple photos in different exposures. HDR photographs are often obnoxious, and can be just as bad if they’re not taken professionally and correctly. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Samantha Harmon)
- Achraf has an ego that is very large and can trigger a lot too fast. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Columbano Rey)