hala means: Beautiful girl, who refuses to believe she is beautiful. She isn’t beautiful because of her appearance. Her true treasure is her heart. While she is soft and delicate like a rose’s inside, her heart is closed and reserved. While the rose color outside may appear faded and dull, the color inside is vibrant and beautiful. The thorns of her roses are able to draw blood and keep people away. Because she isn’t willing to let go of her security, even if it means that her vulnerability can’t be exposed to people who aren’t worthy, It is not easy to see the depths of her soul through her sweet smile. Do not let her beautiful eyes fool you. They are fearless. She will only let you in her heart if you’re worthy. You will be loved unconditionally if you prove yourself worthy. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Laila Decker)
What else does hala mean?
- Talk to him, for his views. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Rosa Acosta)
- This is an acronym for “having a laughter attack.” “My cousin invented it like a minute ago. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Scott Nelson)
- This is used when someone wants to play a game. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Sharon Lin)
- You have a loose ***. This means your **** doesn’t fit anymore. It could be that something is stuck in your *** to allow it to come free. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Rafael Stewart)
- A song from k-pop boy band ATEEZ. It stands for ‘Hearts Awakened. Live Alive.’ (in Slang Dictionary, added by María Cambil)
- Feeling a strong urge to unite all your joy and excitement into one phase. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Elena Peña)