greening out means: It makes you feel like crap for the rest of the night. It makes you wonder if your brain is fried and it will not go away. You’ll be a miserable vegetable the rest of you life. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Lucano Díaz)
What else does greening out mean?
- Greening out can occur after you have smoked Marajuana. It can cause dizziness and impaired vision, balance, vomiting, nausea, and even death. It is possible to become extremely sober very quickly. You may experience cold sweats or chills. It is common for non-smokers to experience it, especially if they are starting the habit. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Mikaela Zavala)
- Green out refers to a panic attack caused by cannabis. A green out is a cannabis-induced physiological or psychological panic attack. Green outs can be caused by excessive cannabis consumption or smoking. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Rebeca Montoro)
- You can even puke when you are so high. Some people can even become green. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Colt Holloway)
- Consists of constant vomiting, dizziness and nausea for most of the night. Hallucinations may occur in more severe cases. This happens when someone uses a lot of cannabis in a very short time. This is common among men who smoke large quantities of marijuana to show their masculinity. This can ruin the evening for all others, since it requires them to take care of them. People who are green often don’t get along well with other dopeheads. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Asa Mooney)
- If you smoke too much marijuana, your body might start to puke or fall asleep. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Lucas Mora)
- Smoking too many marijuana in too short a time or for too long. This can cause nausea and even vomiting. You feel spinny and dizzy, then you eventually feel dizzy, tingly and finally yawn, before falling asleep. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Philip Sweeney)