cinnamon means: The inner bark of small-sized evergreen trees Cinnamonum Zeylanicum, Sri Lankan and Indian. It is a spice. (in Cooking Dictionary)
What else does cinnamon mean?
- Canela is a spanish term for the inner back of shoots from a tree known as “Cinnamomum Zeylanicum”. It’s used in Mexican sweet and savory dishes. Available in ground or tightly rolled quills. (in Cooking Dictionary)
- Certain tropical Asian trees in the genus genus have their dried inner bark which is aromatic. Cinnamomum, Particularly C. verum Cassia (C. aromaticum), Ground and used in spice recipes (in Merlin Dictionary)
- This bark is from a tree. (in Merlin Dictionary)
- Light reddish brown (in Merlin Dictionary)
- A light reddish-brown color. (in Merlin Dictionary)