chupapi munyanyo means: It’s a phrase that has no meaning. This is a trending phrase before 2020. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Thalia Molina)
What else does chupapi munyanyo mean?
- There is no other word than chupapi, but munyanyo is an invented one. It was found by a random YouTuber and I won’t tell you what chupapi looks like. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Jovanni Richardson)
- You are my best friend. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Dean Garcia)
- This means you should fck your self. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Laila Buck)
- He is a hot and wealthy male who pulls many girls. This is definitely not a duturtle. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Sebastián León)
- Some social media bloggers invented it as an amusing prank for ordinary citizens. The term CHUPAPI was first used during the COVID-19 epidemic in 2020. MUNYANYO- derived from the surname Montano or Montano. It was pronounced by someone with a cleft lips or palate who has trouble pronouncing sounds due to distorting and swapping of sounds. This in turn makes syllables sound like an N. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Malakai Robinson)
- This is a phrase that causes people to startle. This can be used to shock them or make them feel like they are in a jumpscare. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Maniform)