canelo means: This is a mexican way to call someone a redhead. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Acacio Medina)
What else does canelo mean?
- A barking dog who will make a lot of noises if it hears even one sound. If he does not get his way, he will cry. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Aiden Barr)
- To name a joint, it’s Spanish slang (in Slang Dictionary, added by Nadia Parks)
- Saul Alvarez is known as Canelo, a Mexican 4Division Boxing World Champion who is well-known as “The Face of Boxing”. He has notable wins against Miguel Cotto (2015), Gennady Gorlovkin (2018) controversial and against Amir Khan (2016) in the 6th round. He lost to Floyd Mayweather Jr. in September 2013. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Sam Michael)
- After his failed tests for Clenbuterol, the new nickname of the boxer is Saul “Canelo” Alvarez. This suspension, which he will take in between bouts, has been placed on him for 6 months. No further screening was required. It ensures that his lucrative career can continue unaffected and all subsequent fights are as scheduled. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Rex Skinner)
- Before they become too successful, win an aganist. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Salvatore Boone)