cabbage means: The common cabbage is characterized by a tightly-wrapped, light-colored head with waxy green leaves. White and red are also available. (in Cooking Dictionary)
What else does cabbage mean?
- One of many forms of a vegetable (Brassica oleracea var. capitata) A member of the mustard family with a globose top consisting of a stem that is short and tight-overlapping green or purplish leaf. (in Merlin Dictionary)
- One of many related or similar plants such as Chinese cabbage. (in Merlin Dictionary)
- A terminal bud is a part of many species of palm and can be eaten as a vegetable. (in Merlin Dictionary)
- Particularly money in the form bills. (in Merlin Dictionary)
- Sweetheart; dear. This is a term used to endear someone. (in Merlin Dictionary)