Broker means: A generic term that describes an intermediary between two people, usually a buyer or a seller. (in Business Dictionary)
What else does Broker mean?
- These intermediaries can call themselves either “agents” (or “consultants”) and are sometimes tied to a small number of suppliers. You will be informed by them in either direction. (in Business Dictionary)
- The term covers all types of brokers: stockbrokers, brokers in insurance and mortgage brokers. (in Business Dictionary)
- A representative or independent agent of noncompetitive products on a retail marketplace who represents a manufacturer. They present products, sales, and special offers to retailers or wholesalers. See agent; field broker;manufacturer’s representative; master broker. (in Cooking Dictionary)
- A person who acts as an agent on behalf of others. This could include negotiating sales, purchase, and contracts in exchange for a commission or fee. (in Merlin Dictionary)
- The power broker. (in Merlin Dictionary)
- As a broker, you can arrange and manage transactions. (in Merlin Dictionary)