backordered means: N. The product is not in stock, but they are making more. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Frankie Fields)
What else does backordered mean?
- You will be disappointed if the merchandise you ordered online is out of stock. This means that you may have to wait for months or even years before you receive it. You will feel very upset. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Ada Huang)
- The realm is between out of stock and in stock. It may take as long as a month. losthopeless. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Carolyn Wilkinson)
- If you are told that an item is backordered it can be a sign you’re being fucked. It’s often a small piece that is not frequently needed to make a bigger thing but it will still be essential for your requirements. It may not be being shipped in large quantities to all your locations. It comes from a faraway place and takes a while to get there. The company doesn’t seem to care about expediting it. It’s almost as if they have lost interest in selling the product. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Rose Armstrong)
- It’s a feeling that you get from a seemingly reputable but ******* company who doesn’t care about the blue-collar worker class. They can postpone back orders for as long as a week depending on how much demand they have and the mood of the workers. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Aaliyah Henry)
- A B S excuse or story about placing an order for parts for your car, and then being told that it couldn’t be shipped until the creek freezes. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Eliza Rollins)
- She is a super hot girl that many men want. To get the chance, guys have to stand in line. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Felix Park)