Arbitrage means: Profiting from the differences in currency or share price, often in two markets. (in Business Dictionary)
What else does Arbitrage mean?
- An arbitrageur will make money by buying and selling shares in London, and a 100p share in London. (in Business Dictionary)
- Arbitrage in the US is commonly associated with risk arbitrage. This involves buying shares of potential targets for takeover, then waiting for an offer that will inevitably drive up share prices, and finally selling shares to make a profit. (in Business Dictionary)
- You can also see the New York Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange. (in Business Dictionary)
- In order to capitalize on a short-term price difference, it is possible to simultaneously purchase and sell identical assets in different markets. (in Merlin Dictionary)
- Arbitrage. (in Merlin Dictionary)