analytical means: ************ who knows all the details. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Vomitory)
What else does analytical mean?
- Analytics can be described as “the science and art of analysis”. The word Analytics is not properly defined and can mean many things. An entity, or business, is able to make the best decision amongst the available alternatives, using data. This definition would be simple. Managers may make decisions based upon past experience or a rule of thumb. However, analytics would not be able to evaluate the decision-making process if there are no data available. An alternative definition of analytics is that it is any area in which data is accessible is that analytics is a profession. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Rocco Ewing)
- Adj.said about judgmentsThings that are so because they have to be, rather than something that happens to be. Analytic is the fact that I was born on my birthday. It is also synthetic that I was born Tuesday. Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason 1781. (in Slang Dictionary, added by MattrapGloze)
- Adjective: A person who can analyze and deduce. Noun: To analyse. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Ciro Domínguez)
- 1. n. A bastardized child of statistics, general chemistry and general chemistry 2. vi. This is to indicate poor performance in the foregoing subject. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Clarissa Oconnor)
- This horrifying and horrible combination of statistics, chemistry and biology will make your socialsex life a nightmare. However, this assumes that the person has one. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Denzel Shields)
- Flurry Analytics tracks everything you do with your phone. You can say goodbye to privacy. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Kody Parker)