adversity means: An unfortunate situation or state that causes hardship; misfortune. (in Merlin Dictionary)
What else does adversity mean?
- 1. The stare of suffering or hardship. 2. A calamitous event. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Shyla Hogan)
- BK Break Off Clan of PA filled with pee pee lickers, except le3t who choke in their own ********. The leader of this moronic clan, a 35-year old man who enjoys *********** with children, is forza. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Yareli Potter)
- Adj ad’v@rs; ‘ad,v@rs Preventing success or development; detrimental; Unfavorable (in Slang Dictionary, added by RuddleapTwink)
- Preventing or hindering development and success; negative; infeasible. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Amir Gray)
- AdVersity refers to the irritation you feel when your tv shows are interrupted by a minimum of 10 minute-long ads. This is most common with private television stations. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Madelyn Heath)
- An entire clan of gay whiny bitchs faggots led by forza, a dumbass ***** ****** and all the other gay **** faggots. One of the few ***** clans that fell apart from Pa. They thought they were better LOLS — EPIC FAIL. These gay whiny whores lasted just one month before being beaten by PA. PA was there for 14 months. Faggots, who’s the better? Keep sucking your dad with *******. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Columbano Rey)