a white rose means: The term “RWBY” is used in anime. Ruby x Weiss is the symbol (in Slang Dictionary, added by Ismael Santiago)
What else does a white rose mean?
- The white rose is for love and pure joy. The red rose is for passion. It will be special if you give your lover both a red rose. If you are pregnant, rub a red rose onto your stomach and your baby will love it. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Gonzalo Román)
- Yorkshire’s regional symbol. It is the best county in England. The War of the Roses is a war that took place between Yorkshire and Lancashire. In which Yorkshire received the White Rose, and Lancashire the Red Rose, you’ll know what it means. The symbol, which is proudly displayed on everything Yorkshire, is unfortunately lost by Yorkshire, much to the disappointment of proud yorkshire people. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Nicolás Ferrer)
- A man will *** on a woman’s ******, and then smear her sperm all around it. This makes the “white rose” turn into a “white one”. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Áurea Calvo)
- It is the act of sucking your hand in and then smearing it on the face of the *******. This is the epitome of disrespectful behavior.Kanichiwa *******. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Leland Howe)
- The “white rose” is a series of events that solves any beef problem or disputes with a punk or *****. Here’s how you whiterose: 7-10 testosterone-filled men, a small vanpreferrablly, a red Nissan quest, 10 paintball guns and, of course, some white roses. Once you’ve got all this, you can plan which dumb bitchniggers’ house to go after that. Then, you just need to get there and hit the ****. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Dingy)
- **** dragonxx sniff and bully her, then ill cook you up. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Javon Vang)