747 means: 1 A Boeing airplane, competitor to Airbus. The 747-400 is the fastest subsonic plane in the world. It can travel at 85 mph (or.855 Mach) and it’s the fastest jet. It can hold up to 630 people. Although it has four engines, the 747-400 can fly with just two engines. This engine is often used to fly internationally. (in Slang Dictionary, added by César Alonso)
What else does 747 mean?
- Boeing’s long-range, heavy lifting aircraft. The 400 series is the latest model. It is distinguished by its sleek lines and proven control and aviation system. The intelligent balance between atomization, good Old Fashioned pilot input and the best Long-Range airliner, it has become the most popular Long-Range carrier on the market. Airbus is often criticized for its superior sales and looks, as compared with the more attractive A340 and the more ambitious and pig-nosed A380. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Frogman)
- This girlguy looks extremely fat and can easily be confused for a 747 Jet Airliner. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Kody Kim)
- A female can simultaneously do two jobs with one hand and give a ******* to the other. She must perform an up-and-down motion while touching one **** with each of her hands and giving blowjobs to the other **** to replicate the flight of a 747 plane. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Carmelo Vega)
- One of the partners will kiss the other person while they are making out. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Yarling)
- You can carry a little girl with you, and have *** in every room of your home. She will also be able to make airplane sounds by sticking her arms out the sides. (in Slang Dictionary, added by Ryder Chambers)